MOVING ON
Moving on
Its been over 2 years since my last update. I have no excuses as i have frequently had more than enough time to do it just put it down to pure laziness.
So here i reside in New Zealand, we have been here for exactly to the date 1 year and 2 months. Settled in my job in my unit as a *care provider* for the kiwis. I am officially saving kiwi lives. Or to be P.C, Peoples lives in general as we medical professionals are not allowed to give special attention to one denomination or the other.
So back to work tomorrow to be precise and to avoid the internal politics of being noticed by requesting interested patients also to avoid the possibility of being put with someone random who wants to poo all over my nice shoes. Also taking into account the number of people who need hand walking through the day to day practices of donning a pair of gloves. I have opted to call and request a patient that will enable me to sit down all day and do some reading for my course. Yes people it is official, i am doing the ICU course and it is intense but i am suprisingly enjoying it so much.
Despite the high enjoyment factor i am doing incredibly well at avoiding doing the required reading for the topics. I am the best procrastinator and have spent the last few days watching simultaneous, back to back episodes of buffy and the House. It is awesome. I love my life over here. I just wish that all of the people i love could come here too. Its hard literally being the farthest away from England that is humanly possible. Seriously i can only go 3 miles further west of here to be far far far away. Oooh thats another thing i have been up to . I officially have a woman hard on for Major Richard Sharpe. I would let him take me Oh Oh Oh Oer the hills and far away!!
Right now i am signing off, cycling to work tomorrow and therefore must save the strength in my fingers for all they need to do tomorrow.
By
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home